Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TK Underverse Dark Ninja review

Tomorrow Kings Underverse Dark Ninja by 3A.


Well, Dark Ninja of the Underverse has joined my small band of Tomorrow Kings by 3A. I was happy when I got it in the mail. As awesome it is, there is something really wrong about this product. It's well painted, but.. it smelled bad. Really bad. As if the paint was combustible. So I washed the clothes and although there was some fading, it's better than having a figure that stinks. Also another gripe is are sneaker sole design. They're curved in a way that makes posing a bit more troublesome than it should be.

The goggles are from a pilot helmet and gauntlets from an old Dark Knight figure which I weathered. Official pics show the katana sheath horizontally opposite of how I placed this one. Why? Because it makes more sense to me to have the sharp edge facing up.







No comments:

Post a Comment