Wednesday, February 24, 2016

GENERATION TOY - GRAVITY BUILDER - GT-01B MIXER TRUCK

Figure looks good, but one issue I had with it were the ankles. They could've done a better job with it as they have very limited range of movement. After a few frustrating failed attempts I finally managed to make them longer to be able to pose it more dynamically. Also, and I know I'm not alone in this, my unit came with a missing mirror. It's noticeable on the pics.

Truck mode is nice, and as with their previous release the rubber tires makes it look and feel better vs plastic. The cement mixer splits open to reveal twin blasters and there's a hole to peg in bot mode's hand blaster. Nice touch!

Transformation is easy, but I don't care much for the the back kibble in bot mode. Not that it looks bad, it's just a little on the floppy side when split open.

With the exception of the ankle joints and head Mixer has really good articulation. The overhead rocket pack moves back and side to side.






I drilled a hole in the blaster.

 Ready! Ready! Ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment