Saturday, February 27, 2016

Warbotron WB03-F Master Review

Warbotron WB03-F Master is meant to be a small companion figure to their Computron iteration Warbotron WB03. First of all, it's a plastic kit so it may turn off a few buyers who are not in to putting kits together. I am, and know how to fix tight and loose issues. I decided to color mine and give it some slight weathering. As for paints, I used Tamiya spray cans, and for extra detailing and slight weathering I used matte black acrylic and metallic red. I recently painted the fangs so you won't see it in these pics.  

Aesthetically it looks great. Very G 1'ish with extra details here and there. I actually like both modes just the same. Which brings up transformation. It's pretty easy, and the parts (tabs and folds) hold together very well.










 



(Maketoys Quantron and WB03-F Master. I don't have Warbotron WB03.)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Is he the same size as wb01f xray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's small. I don't have xray so I can't say with certainty that they're about the same size.

      Delete